Buenos Aires, March 2020
For Own Hotels the safety of our guests and our staff is, especially in these moments of extreme care, a priority.
We are taking additional measures to ensure the safety of all people who stay and work in our hotels. Together with this, we are making adjustments to our guarantee, payment and cancellation policies for reservations, making them more flexible to the unique circumstances we are experiencing.
Our new measures:
– To the daily cleaning and hygiene procedures, we have taken additional measures to help prevent the virus:
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection is increased in all areas, including alcohol disinfection of light keys, elevators, door handles, telephones, keyboards, etc.
- Food and beverage service is adjusted in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We encourage all of our staff to do frequent hand washing.
- Increases the number of alcohol gel dispensers available to guests.
- All cleaning staff wear gloves.
- The bed and bath linen is washed under a thermal process higher than 70 ° C and the CLAX System (dosing guaranteed by automated equipment), which provides safety in the hygienic quality of the final result, ensuring hygienic standards of cleaning and disinfection.
– Non-operational personnel are carrying out their tasks with the home office modality.
– We carry out training for all our staff on how to act in the event of a possible case.
– We offer breakfast for room service free of charge to those who request it.
– We have modified the non-refundable reservation policies to flexible policies and we will not apply the cancellation charges to all reservations scheduled to arrive before April 30, 2020 that are canceled at least 24 hours in advance.
– If you need help with reservations made through our website or directly with us, please do not hesitate to contact you. To adjust bookings made through other sites, you must contact them for assistance.
Today we have to do something that transcends the experience of guests in our hotels, committing ourselves to a situation where the power of hospitality must be present above all else. We know that what is happening will change us now and forever.
We are prepared to receive you at Own Hotels with the commitment to give everything so that you can enjoy your stay, as we have done so far, creating experiences that are overcome day by day based on the demand of those who live them.